Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Bath Day

This is me from this weekend, after my bath. Oh man. I really hate this process. Bichons, although we are a sea going breed from early on in our storied history, are not keen on getting wet. I am not a Labrador. Nor am I retriever, golden or otherwise. I like to drink water, not be dunked in it. But every so often the people decide that its time for me to be subjected to this cruel practice and into the shower I go.

One nice thing though about the after bath treatment is the hair dryer. I have thick, curly hair so just rubbing me with the towel will not do. Even though it is hot in Las Vegas, I need to be properly fluffed. So I get the gun, which I like.


Here's me from after blowdrying and prior to my proper hair styling (left). The final prodcut is much more seemly,as you can tell (right). Believe me, it takes a lot of pulling and yanking of my freshly cleaned hair to achieve this look. I'm squinting in the pic because the flash was too bright. *Sigh* Amateur photographers...







These pictures SHOULD be in focus. Contact me about getting a better camera for my people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home